I probably harp on making easy dishes far too much but I honestly don’t know how people with kids have time to make elaborate meals. I assume they either eat out or order in and while there isn’t anything wrong with either of those, its just logistically difficult with small kids in a restaurant and becomes quite expensive over time.Read More
Monday and Tuesday were a doozy this week so I needed something quick and simple to make for dinner last night. This family recipe is the easiest of quiches and I like to put my own little twist on it by adding bacon and a small bit of Dijon mustard for a little more flavor. I served it with whatever vegetables i had in my fridge by roasting them and tossing in some parmesan cheese. Quick. Easy. Done! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
EASY QUICHE⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I N G R E D I E N T S
• 1 pie crust
• 2 eggs
• 2 C cottage cheese
• 1 C Swiss cheese
• 4 pieces of cooked bacon, crumbled (optional or can sub for diced ham)
• 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
• Handful of cheddar cheese
• salt to taste⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
D I R E C T I O N S
• Bake pie crust for 5 min at 425.
• Combine all ingredients in large bowl and then pour into pie shell.
• Sprinkle top of quiche with cheddar cheese
• Bake at 350 for 45 min-55 min or until toothpick comes out clean.
• Let the quiche rest before serving to have time to firm up.